The office staff are passport agents and can assist in completing and mailing passports. You can also get an application online.
One stop shopping for passports! We now have the ability to process photos for your passports! We are able to take your picture & print it out while we are processing your application. Our fee is only $8.00. We hope you will take advantage of this extra convenience to you.
What is needed for passports?
- Driver License
- One passport ready color pictures. Must be recent photos. Photos are available in our office for $8.00
- Certified copy of Birth Certificate. Certified by your County or State of Birth.
- Two checks to pay for fees payable to: US Department of State and Warren County Recorder.
- Application can be filled out but DO NOT SIGN until in front of one of our agents.
- If applicant is younger than 16, both parents are required to sign the application. Please call the office for all specifications if under the age of 16.
What is needed for renewing passport through the mail?
If you answer yes to the following four questions, you can renew through the mail. The application form may be obtained at the Recorder's office or online.
- I can submit most recent passport
- I was at least 16 years old when my most recent passport was issued.
- I was issued my most recent passport less than 15 years ago.
- I use the same name as on my most recent passport.
This passport will be good for 10 years.
Cost of a passport for children under 16: $113.00
This passport will be good for 5 years.
- Expedite fee, for a quicker return, is available for an additional $60.00 PER application plus postage to and from the passport agency.
Due to Federal Regulations, we will not be able to process passports after 4:00 pm.
In order to view PDF files you must have Adobe Reader installed.
Warren County Iowa
301 N Buxton St
Indianola, IA 50125